Declaration Regarding Service

We offer a variety of free divorce resources. Click a topic to learn more.

Need more help? This section also has a paid instructional package available.

After you have completed your Declaration of Disclosure (FL-140); your Schedule of Assets & Debts (FL-142) and your Income & Expense Declaration (FL-150), you need to make copies of all the completed forms and give the copies of the forms, together with all attachments, to your spouse.  After you have given copies to your spouse, you need to complete form FL-141 (below), the Declaration Regarding Service Of Declaration Of Disclosure And Income And Expense Declaration.  Fill out the FL-141 form, print it, date it, and sign it.  The FL-141 form will be filed with the court.  Hold on to the completed FL-141 for now.  It will be submitted to the court when you file your Judgment of Dissolution.

If you purchased the “Declaration of Disclosure” video guides for $20, use the video player above to view the voice-over video that will walk you through how to fill out the FL-141, provide you with useful information about the FL-141, show you an example of the completed form, and provide you with the blank fillable form you can save and print.

Click the following link to see an example of a completed FL-141.  We suggest you print the example before watching the video guide.  Then, click the above to watch the instructional video guide on how to complete the FL-141.  After you have watched the video guide, click the button below to open a blank FL-141 that you can fill out and print.

¿Hable Español?