Petition FL-100

Please purchase this video guide to gain access.

We offer a variety of free divorce resources. Click a topic to learn more.

Need more help? This section also has a paid instructional package available.

Petition (FL-100): The FL-100 form can be used to file a petition for divorce (dissolution of marriage), a petition for legal separation; or a petition to nullify your marriage. Fill out the FL-100 form, print it, date it, and sign it.  Then, move on to the next forms (i.e., Summons FL-110 and UCCJEA FL-105).

¿Hable Español?