Response form

Video Guide Available for this Form!

Please purchase this video guide to gain access.

The Response (FL-120) is nearly identical to the Petition (FL-100). Because of this, the same video guide instructions we provide in our “Initial Filings” video guides on how to fill out the Petition can be used to fill out your Response (FL-120) and your UCCJEA (FL-105) if needed. Just fill these out and print. If you would like to purchase the “Initial Filings” video guides, click here for the “Video Guides”. For more information on filing fees and cases where this form is not needed, click here to learn more about Service of Process.


¿Hable Español?